*If you have Credit with Aurora Skills, please email Dawn Young email@example.com before registering for this class.
3rd. Grade – Tuesdays – (3:30pm – 4:30pm) – $280.00
May 4, 11, 18, 25 June 1, 8, 15
Aurora Skills is dedicated to stimulating enthusiasm, fostering creativity, and strengthening intuition in mathematical problem solving. Students will explore mathematical concepts while developing flexibility in solving non-routine problems with multiple solution paths. Aurora Math Olympics will prepare your students to develop higher-order problem solving skills.
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for problem solving
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenge
Math Olympics taught by Chris Reed
*If for any reason the class has to be canceled, an email will be sent, and a makeup date will be announced.
There are no makeups if the class is held, and a child does not attend.