*If you have Credit with Aurora Skills, please email Dawn Young firstname.lastname@example.org before registering for this class.
2nd – 5th Grade – Mondays – (3:30pm – 4:30pm) – $210.00
May 3, 10, 17, 24 June 7, 14
In this online class, students will explore the scientific world through a series of experiments, online simulations and real-world application. Each week, students will explore different scientific concepts with hands-on activities and tech based modeling simulations that allow a deep exploration of the content. Collaboration and investigation will give students a chance to learn new skills and apply them to real-world problems.
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for science
- To introduce important science concepts
- To teach major strategies for problem-solving
- To develop the scientific method
- To encourage science application to real-world problems
- To foster scientific creativity and ingenuity
- To collaborate and work with others to solve problems
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
Science Explorers taught by Chris Reed
*If for any reason the class has to be canceled, an email will be sent, and a makeup date will be announced.
There are no makeups if the class is held, and a child does not attend.